So ever since I got back from California, I have been so exhausted. I haven't been blogging...I've been sleeping. :)
So to catch up on my 30 day challenge, day 7: How you came across the blogging life(originally tumblr, but i don't have a tumblr) and how your life has changed since joining.
I have had a blog for a very long time, but I never kept up with it. I started up again after I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I wanted to use it as a way to sort of journal how I feel each day and keep track of my college experiences...and I like that it gives me more opportunities to meet others who suffer from Fibro as well.
Day 8: Are you a fitness guru or a couch potato?
I would consider myself more of a couch potato. haha. I used to run and swim but ever since I started feeling sick, I don't get out much.
Day 9: Favorite meme at the moment. I don't really care about memes..lol
I have been waiting for your text! I figured you were tired from being so busy. I hope you start to feel better!
ReplyDelete