Last night was sooo rough. My entire body was completely stiff. I had the heating pad off and on until around five when I finally felt okay enough to sleep. Five! That's sooo late! So I slept for like two hours because we had to wake up to go shopping for a microwave and a lamp for college! Getting out of bed was the worst. But once I was awake and moving, I was actually feeling alright until we got to the store and started walking all over. Then I didn't feel so great. We got back home around noon-ish, and I wasn't able to take a nap all day because of the off and on pain in my elbows, shoulders, and knees. Then we saw that there is a dust storm warning in our area tonight. And now the fact that I was hurting so bad makes so much sense. I swear EVERY TIME the weather changes, weather it be a tiny breeze or a massive storm, my body is affected.
One good thing that came out of my lack of sleep last night was the quote I found online that I took to create a picture. :) The original one I found on Google is on the top. The one I made on Photoshop is on the bottom.
So for the rest of the day, I just relaxed and watched TV. Tonight I am going to swim...or walk around in the pool because that is what my doctor recommends. I honestly do not want to go because I feel so gross, but sometimes it works for people with Fibro, so I'm trying it out. I know this post is extremely boring, but today was extremely uneventful. However, I told myself I would try my hardest to keep up with the blog.
The two things I am thankful for today are food and a good night sleep.
Food is something I feel like most people in my generation take for granted. While I have never lived with NOTHING to eat, I have definitely lived with a small amount of food, and I think that makes me appreciate my good meals even more. Tonight we had lasagna and cucumbers. They were both delicious!
A good night of sleep might seem silly to be thankful for today, seeing as how I slept so terribly last night. But really, the fact that I could not sleep from the pain last night makes me eager to thank God for the nights that I can sleep well. While lately they seem to be quite infrequent, they still occur. That's better than NEVER sleeping well. :)
Well that's pretty much it for now. If you are reading this, I appreciate your support. Please comment somewhere on my blog! :) God bless!
I am so sorry about your pain! And i hope you can get great sleep tonight! You deserve it! And i love the pictures! And i dont think my other comment sent. But those letters from fibro, i saved them on my laptop! Those are so good! I love your blog so much. You are so creative. Well my wrist is hurting :l God bless you!
ReplyDeleteAw thanks. I try to be creative so if people start to read my blog it isn't all about me complaining about being in pain..lol ya know? But I love your blog so much too. I'm seriously so happy to have started up this whole thing! It's been a couple of days and I already love to go read your blog and post more on mine. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! I also love posting on my blog and reading yours. It gives us something to do. And it's fun to talk. :) Since you have a twitter now, i have met SOO many amazing spoonies. And i send a link to my blog on twitter and more people look at it that way! You can try that if you want! <3
Delete