I think I like the idea of starting off my daily posts with what I am thankful for. To begin with, I am thankful for acceptance. I feel like no matter who you are, how weird or loud or quiet or isolated, you can find at least one person who will accept you. And that is such a beautiful thing. Think about it. If you did not have one person in the world that accepted you for who you are NO MATTER WHAT, you probably could not survive. I feel grateful to God that I have soo many people in this world that accept me for who I am. There are no words to describe the amount of comfort this brings me.
I know the sound of a fan is probably annoying to a lot of people. However, ever since I was little, I have slept with a fan or some sort of noise in my room. And I literally have a pretty hard time sleeping if it is dead silent in the room. So I thank God that I am blessed enough to be able to afford a nice, standing up fan for when I am sleeping. :)
Today was actually very nice. We went to Amie's grandma's house today to help her organize her back room. And this evening, we went and saw Hope Springs. I absolutely loved this movie, especially Meryl Streep. She is probably my new favorite actress now. Today was mostly off and on painful. That's better than pain ALL DAY LONG.
If you are reading this, and you know someone who accepted you maybe when you felt like no one else would, let them know that you appreciate them. It feels so delightful to know that you have impacted someone like that. God bless everyone!
I tend to be very loud, crazy, hyper, random, and weird. But i accually found someone just like me! My bestfriend is exactly like me in so many ways. And we just started being friends less than a year ago! I also love the sound of a fan. But i don't have one in my room.
ReplyDelete