eight%3A%2045px%3B%22%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Friday, August 17, 2012

Looong Day

Today was such a long day. We woke up early to take Amie's grandma to the doctor. Then we spent the rest of the day at her grandma's and are spending the night since her house is closer to the airport, and tomorrow we are waking up early again to take me to the airport so I can go to Santa Barbara to visit my mom and grandparents. :)

I'm SO looking forward to going to Cali but I know I'm going to be completely exhausted by the end of the day.

I am thankful for family and blankets. I love that family does not necessarily mean biology. I definitely consider Amie and her family to be my family as well. And I find it so interesting that I have found people like Amie who love me so much and accept me for who I am, sometimes even more than my family. It's amazing. When I say I'm thankful for blankets, that sounds ridiculous. However, ever since I was little, I would fall asleep sniffing my blanky. So for some reason, I still can't sleep unless i have my comforter from when I was little. I mean, I can sleep without it. But it's muuuch easier to sleep with it. And I think that's an okay habit to have, because it's a lot better than sucking your thumb, plus it brings me the same sorta of comfort as sucking your thumb.

Well that's all for now. I hope everyone is pain free today! God bless. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way! Even in the summer i neeeed to have a blanket to sleep. I just feel so much more comfy with it!

    ReplyDelete