My last daily post was Entitled "The Importance of Sleep". This one is "Too Much Sleep". I fell asleep last night probably around one or two and I woke up today around 4 in the afternoon! And the worst part of that is that I have been so drained and exhausted ever since I woke up. How is it possible that I got 14 hours of sleep and am still completely exhausted. What it is is that I do not sleep well. Occasionally, I will have one really nice night of sleep. But most of the time I sleep and wake up and sleep and wake up. Usually it's because my body does not do well with being in one position for too long because it begins to tense up and ache. It's aggravating to me that I sleep so late sometimes because most people hear about it and think I am lazy. I'm pretty sure that lazy is the number one label I get thrown at me. My parents...people I don't know...almost everyone has either said or implied that they think I am being lazy at one point or another. And when I hear this, I HATE it. Because a year ago, I was a goer. I would beg my mom to take us out just to window shop. And I would want to go to store after store after store. I never wanted to be cooped up in the house watching TV. All I wanted to do was run around. And now, all I ever want to do is be cooped up in the house laying down. It's really sad and I do not like that Fibromyalgia has changed my person so much. I hope to get a hold of it and figure out how to live as close to the way I want as I can.
I am grateful for my freedom and love.
Freedom is something many people who live in the United States take for granted. Only 87 out of the 196 countries in the world are deemed completely free, the United States being one of them. This means that out of the 44% of the world that is free, we are considered one of them. 44% is a small amount, and to be living in that 44% is a gift from God. So today I would like to thank God for this gift. I would like to thank him for placing me in a country where I can show my arms and legs. I would like to thank him for placing me here where I am free to speak up for my beliefs even if they differ from others.
Love is the best emotion in the world. And what I think is unique about love is that you can feel it in so many different ways. You love your mother and father but in a different way than you love your husband or wife. Can you imagine a world without love? I can. And that thought terrifies me. I am thankful to God that I am blessed with the power to feel love. Because love can heal anything in my mind. :)
Well, for now I am going to go watch Craft Wars. :) Lol, random I know. I hope everyone has a pain free, relaxing evening and day. God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment