I'm not going to lie, today was miserable. A couple of days ago, I had a terrible night full of pain. And I woke up yesterday still in pain to find out that there were storms coming. So that explains why I was so sick. Today I was exhausted ALL DAY LONG. And I still am. I slept all day and could never feel better. I'm assuming that is due to the storms still coming our way. It's ridiculous. Tomorrow we have to get up super early to take Amie's grandma to her surgery. Then Saturday we have to get up super early again to go to the airport so I can spend a day in Santa Barbara with my mother and her parents. I have a feeling I'm going to be warn out by the end of Saturday.
I'm about to go to bed, and there really isn't much more to say.
I am thankful for strength and for smiles. I need as much strength as possible to live with the pain and exhaustion. I thank God for never letting me give up, even when sometimes I really want to. Smiles are a beautiful gift from God, especially when they are genuine. I love to smile at others just so they can smile back at me. :)
God bless you all. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment