I have so many different things to say!
First off, this last week, Amie and I decided to put on Facebook that we are officially "Together". Yes, she is my girlfriend. Now everyone that needed to be told personally has been told, so we were able to make it public on Facebook. I am so happy to be able to do this. I want people to know me for me and I love Amie so much...so it's important to me that people know that.
Second, Grey's Anatomy premiered two Thursdays ago!!! This season is already INSANE. I love the show so dang much. Every Thursday, everyone on our floor knows that Amie and I are watching Grey's Anatomy...so they aren't allowed to bother or distract us. Haha.
Third, I got Amie hooked on Once Upon A Time! I have seen like 10 episodes, so I am behind. We started watching it from the beginning on Netflix. Once we catch up, we're gonna start watching it every Sunday. Seriously, if you don't watch Once Upon a Time, you should! It is sooooo good.
We went home this weekend. I don't really like coming home very much. I love college so much that I hate to leave it! Because it has become my home! It's nice to see family and all, but I end up feeling homesick.
As far as the Fibro goes, I have learned a few things. One: take your medicine EVERY DAY like you are supposed to. I started to not take my meds before bed if I was feeling okay...that did not go well. I end up going to bed with an overall extremely achy body. And I feel to sick to get out of bed and get more medicine. Also, when I am more active, it does seem to help. But sometimes, nothing helps. And I need to remember this...that sometimes there really is nothing I can do to make myself feel better.
Oh! That reminds me!!! Yesterday when we came back home(from Flagstaff to Phoenix) I got the worst headache of my entire life. Like seriously...it kept getting progressively worse...so bad to where I felt like I was going to throw up and I wanted to cry and I had to keep my head over my eyes. Then I took a Gabapentin(fibro medicine) and within an hour, I felt completely fine! I was so so so excited! It was like a miracle. I couldn't believe that I went from miserable sick to completely fine!!!
That's it for now.
I am thankful for really great tv shows and weekends!
No comments:
Post a Comment