eight%3A%2045px%3B%22%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Friday, October 12, 2012

Thank God it's Friday

To start where I left off from my last post, I wrote my parents and my little sister apology letters and put them in the mail. I feel better after writing them, and I am hoping it will start mending everything that I broke when I last saw them.

This week was crazy. And next week will be even crazier. We have like 3 exams next week... Gah!!! I hate exam weeks. On the bright side, it is supposed to start snowing within the next couple of weeks! EEP! I seriously can't wait.

Right now I am on a Taylor Swift binge. I literally crave listening to her music 24/7. And her new cd comes out in ten days! :O I can't wait for that either!! What's your favorite Taylor song? I can't choose a favorite...I love them all. :)

I don't really have set plans for the weekend. Mainly just relaxing and catching up from loss of sleep throughout the week. Grey's Anatomy was not on this week!  I was so angry that I was about to cry. Lol knowing that Grey's Anatomy comes on every Thursday is what gets me through the week.

Fibro has been pretty bad this week. I think it's because of the baaaad weather we've been having. It makes me so achy and just overall feeling icky. But I must say that it still does not compare to when I first got sick.

You know what I love? Cold weather that turns your nose and cheeks pink. (: That's what I just came inside from. It's painful yet so enjoyable. I hope everyone's week was as pain free as possible. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment