eight%3A%2045px%3B%22%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Headaches

For the past week, I have been getting headaches multiple times a day. They are always on the left side, and it hurts so bad to move my left eye left or right or up and down even when my head isn't hurting. I don't know where this is coming from, but I wish it would stop so bad. It is killing me, because the headaches are miserable. Sometimes they go away after a couple hours, but other times, like today, they last like all day. :(

Other than headaches, this week has been pretty crazy. We had midterms this week. Tomorrow is my Bio 181 midterm. I'm not sure how I'm going to do. I have studied a lot, and I feel comfortable with a lot of the stuff. But I'm still pretty foggy with some of the technicalities... I'm burnt out from studying and from this stupid chronic headache. So I think what I know is what I know, and hopefully God can guide me tomorrow while I take my test.

I also started working out this week and eating healthier. I plan to keep this up forever. Of course people say that all the time, but we'll see if I can do it. So far, I'm actually enjoying it. I love the gym here at NAU and the buffet places give so many healthy food options.

Oh and I applied for this scholarship for disadvantaged students in Nursing here. They sent out an email after all the applications were in saying that they have TOO much money for the amount of applications!!! This means that it looks like I'll be getting a lot of money. The minimum amount they give out is $5000! And it's all based on whether you lived a disadvantaged life in high school. Well, during Senior year, my family lost our house. So I was classified as homeless...I have my very own AHCCCS health insurance, which they want proof of your parents being on AHCCCS... I have my own because I was an independent student....so the point is, there are so many things that qualify me for this scholarship, and they keep emailing all the nursing students saying that have so much money to give out. So I can't wait to see what comes out of it. :)

Going to bed soon. Hope to get rid of this ridiculous headache soon. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment