This weekend was so great. Last Thursday, I was laying on my bed,
feeling super sad(everything with my grandma is really overwhelming
sometimes), when my phone rang. My stepmom was saying that they wanted
to come visit for the weekend! That definitely cheered me up. They came
in Friday evening, and stayed until Sunday afternoon. It was so nice,
especially because it was the weekend of our first snowfall of the year!
My youngest sister, Lorelei, had never seen snow before, so she was in
heaven! Here are some pictures of the weekend. :)

On a second note, we now know that my grandma has stage four pancreatic cancer, and she is expected to live 3 to 8 months. This news is hearbreaking. I am really not okay, but I don't want to be sad so most of the time I try my best to put all of the sad stuff away until I feel like handling it, which isn't good either, but it's how I'm dealing. So if you're reading this, please keep the prayers coming! Now back to school for four days this week and three next week...and then Thanksgiving!







No comments:
Post a Comment