So I have definitely tried this before. And I'm pretty sure it lasted like a week. I challenge myself to make it AT LEAST a week and a day this time. :) Umm...today was just a day. Senior year is stressful, far more than I thought it would be. Everything costs money. I'm surprised they haven't started charging us to browse the college websites. I'm sure it won't be long until they do, seeing as how everything else that deals with college costs money. Money money money. It is on my mind far too much. Although, isn't that the point of growing up? It's something that should be on my mind at this point, unfortunately. I think my problem with blogging is that I enjoy it far too much. I can easily ramble about anything and everything for a day straight, even if no one is listening, and even when I don't even have the time to let myself ramble for 3 seconds. But it's good to ramble sometimes. Let's see, what did I learn today? Well, I learned that I really enjoy reading through quotes and applying them to my life.
So, today's quote of the day is...
"Sometimes when I say, 'I'm okay.', I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, 'I know you're not.'"
I see this quote as something so freaking true. I know of so many times where I was having a rough time and I just wanted someone to notice without me having to spell it out for them. Most of the time, my bestfriends didn't fail the test. :) I feel like I've been the one on the other end as well. I have been that person who has looked into someone's eyes and made it clear to them that I know they are not okay, and that it is OKAY to not be okay. Because no one is okay all the time.
Alright, I have wasted enough time. Until tomorrow, hopefully.
I'm so glad you posted a comment. You were the first EVER! I'm not sure i will email you cause i don't check my email much. But i do remember you from the website :) I think it's cool your name is Amanda too! I hope we can get to know eachother :) I'm gonna follow your blog :) xo
ReplyDelete